Alloy Wheel Powder Coating Huddersfield
Alloy Wheel Powder coating Huddersfield is a great way to bring brand new life to your old alloys, whether that be in the form of a colour change or just a straight up refurbishment to make it look like the day it came out of the factory.We offer a high-quality powder coating and diamond cut alloy refurbishment service at a reasonable price. Powder coating gives a durable and clean looking finish to any set of alloys and with our state-of-the-art powder coating set up and acid dipping facilities you can be sure that your alloys will look as good as new.
Alloy Wheel Powder Coating Huddersfield Process
· To begin, wheels and tyres are removed from the car removed, along with any valves or balancing weights which are fully stripped.
· Then, the wheels are sandblasted or acid dipped to remove any old paint or lacquer coatings. Wheels are then stripped and cleaned to ensure that the object is free from any substances that may cause contamination, for example, rust, oil, dirt.
· Wheels are then preheated in an industrial oven at 180-200 degrees for up to 20 minutes. After being preheated, a powder coat primer is applied to the wheels.
· Next, the wheels are cooled to between 60-80 degrees. Then they are powder coated to the desired colour and left to cure for roughly 45 minutes.
· The final powder coat of a clear lacquer is then applied and the wheels are put back in the oven for another 20 minutes at 180-200 degrees.
· When the wheels are cooled they are fitted with new valves and are balanced when the tyres have been refitted.
Wheel refurbishing is a long and complicated process, at Alloy Wheel Powder Coating Huddersfield we don’t skip any steps, unlike other companies. We know how important it is to prepare the wheel correctly in order to provide a professional and long lasting finish. In addition to this we use only the highest quality materials, including powder, paint and lacquer. Thanks to these products and the latest technology in diamond cutting and powder coating we are able to match manufacturer factory finish.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Services
In addition to powder coating alloy refurbishment we also offer diamond cut alloy refurbishment if this is what you require. Diamond cutting your alloys gives a clean, polished look to your alloys as well as giving you plenty of customisation options. At Go Tints we can powder coat your alloy wheels and then diamond cut them after to give it a two-tone finish giving you endless possibilities to make your alloys stand out and look unique.
We offers a premium Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Service used by local main dealerships such as; Land Rover, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, Jaguar, BMW, Toyota and many more. Our experienced staff are here to make sure that your alloy wheels will look as good as new.
To see our gallery, please follow this link.